Thursday, April 16, 2009

Women exploited by abortion

My name is Nancyjo Mann. I am one of the 16 million of women who has had an abortion since 1973. I’ve seen this from all angles; from the pro-choice side, the pro-life side, and most importantly, from the side of a woman who has experienced abortion.


I exercised my “right to choose,” and I became a victim of this Pandora’s Box. It was a pretty, tempting treasure. It promised to solve all my problems and restore full control over my life. But instead, this “right,” this “gift,” was filled with sufferings and regret which I could never have anticipated or imagined. What follows here is my story. It is not a unique one. Millions of others have been seduced by the same false promises. Mine is but one example of the abortion reality.


This testimony was originally published in 1987 in the book "Aborted Women, Silent No More".


Read the whole article at Domestic Divapalooza

2 comments:

Euripides said...

This just underlines the big lie of abortion clinics and Planned Parenthood. The truth is that abortion hurts women.

Pearl said...

It's just so heart-breaking that anyone could possibly think that an act this gruesome would pass unchallenged by tender female emotions. So many women who have had abortions now fight against them. That is a very, very profound message.